Monday, 8 October 2012
Home »
» Monster Dr Dre mini solo hd not a iphone 4 , iphone 4s , ipad and ipod and ibeats +
Monster Dr Dre mini solo hd not a iphone 4 , iphone 4s , ipad and ipod and ibeats +
monster solo hd good sound quality and gud bass can see working if wanted iv got red,white, black and yellow. these headphones are from a different country biwirable.
150w
6ohms
107c series, solid cherry wood, some cosmetic scratches, perfect working order
35
no offers please, want a quick sale at this bargain price
buyer uplifts, kirkcaldy fife. Archos Vision 8GB MP3 Player and Radio
Includes headphones, USB charging and data cable and has a 1.8" TFT Screen. Exceptionally long battery life on one charge (~18 hours)
Was bought but barely used
Call Martin on 07435 011650 if interested!
I am selling
4 Speakers
I will split up if required
I will be happy to answer any questions, just send me an email and I will try my best to answer them.
Please check out my other items I have for sale, as if you buy from my other classifies I will offer discounts. To find them type AJ2012 in the search option.
My Location – Radcliffe (postcode M26 1LX)
Yamaha YSP 800 Digital Sound Projector.
Single Speaker virtual surround sound system.
2.4inch woofers paired with 21 1.5 inch microdrivers
It is a single unit which eliminates the need for multiple speakers.
It has a single cable conection.
Good condition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment