Friday, 5 October 2012

Dr Dre Justin Bieber Studio Beats Purple RRP £280 ?

140 or nearest offer Birthday present Think family member forgot I was a boy and dont like purple lol so im selling them. They genuine beats or your money back I can post or cash on collection Contact for details IPOD NANO 5TH GENERATION WITH A BUILD IN VIDEO CAMERA (Metallic Black with Chrome Back) Fully working order No Box No charger or headphones but u can buy both of these in pound shop 50 ono has over 700 songs on at the moment i can erase them or keep them on for you....Holds loads more songs and videos ect! can play games and radio o them too! couple tiny scratches but nothing major PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL 07534949398 I am selling an Ipod touch 4th generation 8GB. It comes with box, usb cable and charger and instruction manuals. Screen has no scratches as it always has been used with a screen protector. I will also include a black leather flip case and a blue silicone case for free, 85. Please call or text 07806755893 or e-mail. Great condition apart from a few scratches on the back. Has had screen protector from new. Comes with charger and original earfones NO TEXTS 2 brand new apple iPod nano 6th generation 8gb silver both iPod are replacement from apple and never been used both iPod comes with usb and booklet mobile:07541985873

0 comments:

Post a Comment