Sunday, 7 October 2012

DENON AVR - 2802 - ( Only Used Twice Like Brand New In The Box ) Absolute Mint Condition !

I bought this Denon AVR 2802 around 2 years ago for over 500 I only used it twice and my neighbours complained both times, so I put it back in its box and it has been in the cupboard ever since. It is Black in colour absolutly mint as you can imagine and it is in its original box with all the things that came with it Big Remote Control / User Manual / Aerials and what ever else as I barley un - packed it as I say. It has too many inputs and outputs to mention, it is 135 watts and in stereo use it has something many other avr systems does not, and that is the ability to adjust the bass and treble controls which is very usefull when in stereo only. I am giving this away at 130 its in the box just like brand new so BE QUICK because the first to see will buy. call Gary on - 0778 7591598 Nice compact CD/ Radio combo Works off batteries or mains Plays both retail and copied CD`s includes power lead Working perfectly Great Beats by dre Sport Powerbeats Headphones. Great for runing or other sports. Comes with: - original box - carring case - manuals - extra ear tips With ControlTalk cable to make calls, built in microphone, play/pause button, volume control. Any question please ask. VERY GOOD CONDITION HAS MINOR BRUSHES ON THE BACK OTHERWISE IPOD IS IN MINT CONDITION COMES WITH : USB Cable QUICK SALE AND NO TIME WASTERS!!! CALL: 07510831944 This is the iPod 3rd gen 8 GB that is in mint condition only a few scraches on the back. This is 100 or it can be 120 with a iPod docking station include

0 comments:

Post a Comment